- MOLA Open Government Report
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- Public Employee Salary information
- Commission Meeting Minutes
- District Wide FOIA Reports
- Mayor's Office On Latino Affairs FY19 Budget
- EOM Regulations
- EOM Organizational Chart
- MOLA Organization Chart FY 2019
- Submit Feedback On MOLA's Performance
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within OLA for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. OLA’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Executive Office of the Mayor’s General Counsel
1350 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 300
Washington , DC 20004
Phone: (202) 724-7681